Kathmandu. The government has instructed health institutions (hospitals) to provide details of those injured during the Genji protests. Spokesperson at the Ministry of Health and Population, Dr Prakash Budhathoki, said that the Ministry of Health and Population has been instructed to immediately provide the details of those injured during the agitation.
According to him, the Ministry has directed all the health institutions as per the decision of the coordination committee formed to provide the details of the injured by February 29 to provide the details of the injured by the Genji movement. Spokesperson at the Ministry, Dr Budhathoki, said that the Ministry has been asked to provide the details of the injured by February 14 to 29 so that the work related to the reclassification and listing of the injured could be completed on time. He said that the final list of the injured would be made public after scrutinizing the applications received by February 29.
Spokesperson at the Ministry, Dr Budhathoki, said that the classification details of only 200 injured have been received so far. He said that although many were injured during the protests, they may not have been in contact with those with minor injuries because there are no facilities.
Spokesperson Dr Budhathoki said that the government has decided to provide Rs 9,000 per month to those categorised as very serious and caretakers of those injured during the Genji protests, Rs nine thousand per month to those seriously injured and Rs four thousand to those with moderate injuries per month. According to the ministry’s data, 2,599 people were injured during the Genji protests.










प्रतिक्रिया दिनुहोस्